For interested individuals
Read more about PHM Global
Low-volume announcements email list : Subscribe
This list allows interested people to stay up to date with what is happening with PHM and receive articles of interest. Most commonly the list is used to send selected articles of high quality that people are unlikely to have received through other lists in Australia.
Approx email frequency 2 emails/month
PHM Oz National Discussion List : Subscribe
This list allows active PHM people to stay in touch and organise action. This is how we stay in touch across the states and territories.
Approx email frequency 1 email/week
PHA-Exchange : Subscribe
Keep in touch regularly with what is happening with PHM at the global level with this high-volume list. Excellent postings from all over the globe, it also provides a public forum in which important PHM debate takes place. Read the archive
Approx email frequency 1 email/day - we recommend the weekly digest option
Local email lists
Please see contact details for State coordinators for how to subscribe.
Join the organising group in your state. Email for more information:
For interested organisations
- Subscribe to our low-volume announcements email list
- Read and sign the People's Health Charter as an organisation
- If you are a Victorian community health centre, women's health centre etc, you may be interested in joining the Community Health Links Project. Read more
- Become an affiliated organisation and join our PHM Oz network. See our Affiliates page.
For PHM activists
- You can learn how to contribute to the website by reading the Website Instructions. Email Sally if you do not have a user ID and password yet.
PHM Oz gratefully receives all donations. Please email to discuss.